Effective marketing is the key to selling your home in the east bay. Let us show you how we can sell it in the shortest amount of time and for the highest amount of money.
Trust us to tell the right story
When you are ready to sell your home we are here to help and will show you how to effectively sell your home in the East Bay. What you should know is that we don’t just list homes, we sell them, and we do it with style! We have learned how to prep homes to appeal to the most buyers. We have learned how to refine the process to be more innovative. And best of all, we have a proven track record for selling our listings well above the listed price, and with multiple offers. You can place your full confidence in our hard work, knowledge, and professional marketing experience to tell the true story of your home.
Lucky for you we have the information you need to successfully sell your home.
OFFER REVIEW, ESCROW + CLOSING
- Establish offer review strategy + timeline
- Verify buyer’s financials, including down payment and closing costs
- Review + present all offers with suggested recommendations + options based on strength, financing, and credibility
- Build rapport with the buyer’s agent
- Negotiate to help you obtain the best outcome for you
- Final offer is ratified by Seller + Buyer
- Provide a streamlined schedule + applicable due dates with continuous updates
- Coordinate paperwork via easy, online signatures
- Buyer’s conduct inspections + begin the financing process
- Any approved Seller repairs are completed
- Compile move-out checklists
- Keep open line of communication with all parties
SIGNING + CLOSING
- Coordinate an appointment with the title company to sign your closing documents (Buyer’s will make a separate appointment)
- Review estimated closing statement
- Schedule movers; contact HOA (if applicable) for move-out procedures
- Coordinate with the Buyer’s to do a final walkthrough; Krista or Rosie will be there
- Disconnect all utilities, cancel insurance
- Leave all appliance manuals + warranty info, keys, remotes for buyer
- Buyer’s loan funds, all monies received in escrow
- Confirm recording
- Deliver keys
- Post-close support: relocation guidance and additional resources
You made it! Time to pop open a bottle of champagne and celebrate! Thank you for entrusting us with the successful sale of your home.